Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Graphs Do Not Display

forums forums Monyog Using Monyog Graphs Do Not Display

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi,

We purchased MonYog today and I have installed it. It has been running for about 5 hours so far. Everything seems to be fine, however graphs do not get generated. Instead grey rectangles are showing. This affects all graphs: dashboard, historical reports and monitors.

I am running MonYog 3.11 on OpenSuse 11 64bit, installed from RPM. Previously evaluation version worked fine displaying graphs correctly.

So I was wondering if I am missing some files or got user permissions wrong somewhere?

Thank you for looking into this!

peterlaursen
      Participant

1) Please tell: did you evaluate on Windows? What are all the differences between the evaluation environment and the production environment?

2) Are you sure that the FLASH plugin is installed on the system where the browser is running? Also note that IE and other browsers need different FLASH plugins – one for IE and another for the rest. If the browser is running on SuSE 11 too (I use it a little myself and do not have this issue) the Flash plugin for Firefox and Opera is available from the SuSE menu .. administrative settings . software management in the 'non-OSS' category. Or just search 'flash' in the 'software management' GUI. But of course you can connect to MONyog from a browser on another system as well. Is this problem persistent also with a browser on the same system as where you evaluated?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.