Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Force Refresh

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Force Refresh

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      LeHHeL

For example if I restarted the MySQL server, cause I tried to optimize the my.cnf, based on hints, I need to wait next cycle to refresh.

I suggest a submit button with refresh manually.

peterlaursen
      Participant

That is a good idea.

I just discussed briefly with a developer and we will try to implement 'refresh now' or 'force refresh' for every registered server individually.

Just FYI I'll describe two more problems/issues.

1)

Even if you change the server configuration the the values goes below critical threshold the red rectangle in the left pane does not go away. You will need to refresh the browser. That is a bug in the AJAX implementation, and it will be fixed of course.

2)

The MONyog 'real_refresh_rate' is the (refresh setting + the server response time + the transmission time) . Once we send a request we wait for the reply and only after having recieved that reply we start 'counting down' to send next request. With very short refresh interval and so-called 'slow servers' you will sometimes be able to see that they do not refresh at the same interval. The reason is of course that if we send a request before receiving the response of the first request that will cause problems in deciding which response matches which request – and it actully also cause some internal problems in the program too.

I do not think that adding (the server response time + the transmission time) to the user setting is an issue or a problem (in real life you will not use such short refresh interval), but if it is we will find a solution.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.