Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request – Put Process List Back To Whole Page

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request – Put Process List Back To Whole Page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      stevenw123

Just upgraded to 6.51, My process list view is now restricted to 5 process at most and I have to scroll up and down.  This has now made the process list view not usable for me. 

pankajk1608

Hello,

We have added your request in our wishlist, the priority for it is not decided though.

Regards,

Pankaj

Team MONyog.

stevenw123

Thank you. Whats the best way to roll back a version?

pankajk1608

Hello,

We do not recommend downgrading MONyog to an older version as it may raise issues because of the changes made in the newer SQLite schema (which may have been brought for adding features, increasing performance etc.)

If you are asking for the older version, because of the “Processlist view” fixed height, then I would like to add here that we have fixed this issue, and now we will be providing the option to the user whether they want a ‘Fixed’ or ‘Dynamic’ processlist height. This change will be made public in our next GA release which is scheduled to release next week. Please reply if you still have any issue.

Regards,

Pankaj

Team MONyog.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.