Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request – Export Current Seetings For All Databases And Import

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request – Export Current Seetings For All Databases And Import

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I monitor a lot of databases and would love a way to export my current setup and import it into another system. Also the ability to script a new server to automatically be monitored. With more and more companies moving to the Chef/Puppet methods for deploying servers and the need to move service on a whim, this feature could be very helpful. I have had to move monyog twice now and having to re-setup all my servers gets very old very quickly.

peterlaursen
      Participant

To move everything just copy the MONyog data folder. This is also documented in the program documentation. Only thing you need to be aware of is that the 'host' specifier may not be valid if you use 'localhost' and similar. If you only need to move the preferences (but not server registrations copy the file “preferences.config”.

Please read the documentation paragraph on the 'MONyog database schema'. It explains everything. Am I missing something?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.