Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request: Bind To Single Interface

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request: Bind To Single Interface

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

There should be a way to bind MONyog to a single interface. E.g.

Listen 127.0.0.1

Would be fine if you access MONyog only via mod_proxy oder any other HTTP proxy.

Supratik

You may set the iptables/firewall rules to prevent access MONyog except 127.0.0.1.

If you are in Linux you may use the following command to set the iptables rule to block all request other than localhost.

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp –dport 5555 -j DROP

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp –dport 5555 -i lo -j ACCEPT

If you are in windows and if your firewall is enabled you may use the following command.

netsh firewall add portopening TCP 5555 “MONyog” ENABLE CUSTOM 127.0.0.1

If your windows firewall is not enabled you may enable it using the following command

netsh firewall set opmode enable

Please let me know if this solves your problem. If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know.

Regards

Supratik

I already solved problem the way You described. But blocking via firewall always sould be second choice. Binding zu localhost seem much more properly to me.

Best regards, Marcel

Supratik

Currently MONyog do not provide any option to bind MONyog to a single interface like “lo” (local loopback). You can only block its port accessible from outside the interface.

Warm Regards,

Supratik

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.