Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Feature Request:

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Feature Request:

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kybert

Redisplay last used tab in prefs dialog when i go back into prefs. This aids me changing something, then going back and changing it again.

Checkbox somewhere to automatically set results after a query to writeable, rather than read only. U usually want to edit what ive selected, rather than just look at it.

sathish

Hello,

Quote:
      Redisplay last used tab in prefs dialog when i go back into prefs. This aids me changing something, then going back and changing it again.

I have added this request in our issue tracker here: http://code.google.c…/detail?id=1884 We will schedule this according to priority.

Quote:
      Checkbox somewhere to automatically set results after a query to writeable, rather than read only. U usually want to edit what ive selected, rather than just look at it.

Pressing F8 will automatically execute the query and the result tab will be in editable mode. Please find the screen shot attached.

Regards,

Sathish

kybert

No idea how i missed that button, thanks !

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.