Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Failing to launch on Mac with SQLYog 13.1.1 and WineBottler 2.0

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Failing to launch on Mac with SQLYog 13.1.1 and WineBottler 2.0

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      John Rix
      Participant

I just upgraded my very old WineBottler installation to version 2.0 as well as downloading SQLYog 13.1.1 (x86). The bottling process ran smoothly, but launching the application thereafter is failing with a ‘Program Error’ dialog, stating that:

“The program SQLyog.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
      “This can be caused by a problem in the program or a deficiency in Wine. You may want to check the Application Database for tips about running this application.”

Unfortunately, clicking the Show Details button on the dialog fails to give me any error information. I also checked the app database as suggested, but didn’t find anything useful there for recent versions of SQLyog.

I am able to run the install and launch the app directly from the command line with Wine, but I would like to be able to use WineBottler to give me a nicely packaged solution instead.

Any suggestions?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.