Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

F8 To Execute Does Not Allow Resultset Editing

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests F8 To Execute Does Not Allow Resultset Editing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      smine
      Participant

SQLyog Ultimate 8.61, Windows XP Pro SP3. if i type a query and use F8 (Execute and Edit Resultset), the resultset can be edited. if i select (drag mouse to highlight) the exact same query and use F8 to execute, the resultset can not be edited. is this intended? i can't find this behavior mentioned in the Help file, maybe i missed it.

Aparna

Hi Smine,

Quote:
      If i select (drag mouse to highlight) the exact same query and use F8 to execute, the resultset can not be edited. Is this intended?

Well it is just that we have not implemented “Selection of a query and executing it using F8” in the EDIT mode. You can expect this in the 8.7 Beta Version.

Regards,

Aparna

smine
      Participant

hi. i just noticed that this behavior has not changed. i don't think it's a very high priority, but i thought i would check if you still plan to address it. thanks.

ashwin

Hi Smine,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We had planned but not implemented. It has been added in our issue tracker here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1684

We will discuss and prioritize accordingly.

Thanks,

Ashwin A

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.