Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error while trying to Import Access Data

forums forums SQLyog Sync tools, Migration, Scheduled Backup and Notifications Error while trying to Import Access Data

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kuni

I've Downloaded the Trial version and when I try to import from my MS Access Database [Access 20002 (10.2616.2625)] I get the Error “Error During Initialization of Provider” when I try to go “Next” after selecting MS Access Database for the DSN.

Is this a limitation of the Trial? Or are there other issues here? And if there are other issues, what?

Ritesh

Create to correct DSN to the Access database ( .mdb ). Select the newly created DSN in the dropdown instead of *MS Access Database*.

You will find this imformative – http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/MySQL/S…Lyog/page1.html

Kuni

Thanx for the Advice, creating a 'New' Entry for the Drop Down worked. I appreciate u'r assistance. With 27 days left on the Eval. I'll probably be back with more questions. But I'm looking forward to buying (To get rid of the Registration Nag) it if it works for me. Nice Price too.

As a note to the Developers, correcting the existing MS Access Pull down would save this trouble for others in the Future.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.