Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error When Connecting Using New Mysql Host

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Error When Connecting Using New Mysql Host

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Achintya

Hi,

Sqlyog was running perfectly until now when I started connecting to a new mysql server. I am attaching the error sent along with these messages. Please can you tell me why I am seeing this message and what I need to solve this issue?

sathish

Hello,

Can you please tell us

The SQLyog version you are using and the connection type(Direct, HTTP, SSH) to connect. And the MySQL server version(SELECT VERSION()).

Regards,

Sathish

Achintya
      'sathish' wrote:

Hello,

Can you please tell us

The SQLyog version you are using and the connection type(Direct, HTTP, SSH) to connect. And the MySQL server version(SELECT VERSION()).

Regards,

Sathish

Thanks for your reply. I am using SQLyog version 9.51 and http connection and the the MySQL server version is 5.1.54-log

peterlaursen
      Participant

In the Connection manager/dialog .. HTTP tab there is an 'advanced' button. Here you have an option to define different 'HTTP content types' for the connection and an option to use base64-encoding for the data stream. Please try (all combinations of) those.

The trailing “==” in the HTTP response looks to me like the data stream from this server is base64 encoded.

Achintya
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

In the Connection manager/dialog .. HTTP tab there is an 'advanced' button. Here you have an option to define different 'HTTP content types' for the connection and an option to use base64-encoding for the data stream. Please try (all combinations of) those.

The trailing “==” in the HTTP response looks to me like the data stream from this server is base64 encoded.

Hi,

I have tried all the options but nothing seems to change the cause of not connection.

ashwin

Hi Achintya,

Quote:
      I am using SQLyog version 9.51

SQLyog version you are using is 9.51. But from the screen-shot we can see that in Connection manager “Clone” button is not present. Version history 9.2 beta1- “Added an option to clone a connection in the connection manager.”

Refer: http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/06/30/sqlyog-mysql-gui-9-2-beta-1-released/

Please check Help->About for the proper SQLyog version.

About the error, Can you connect to the tunneler URL from a browser? Are you behind a proxy server? Then you should provide the required authentication details by clicking on the Advanced button. Also, go to Help->Check for updates and tell us if you are getting this message “Unable to find update information”.

Regards,

Ashwin A

Achintya
      'ashwin' wrote:

Hi Achintya,

SQLyog version you are using is 9.51. But from the screen-shot we can see that in Connection manager “Clone” button is not present. Version history 9.2 beta1- “Added an option to clone a connection in the connection manager.”

Refer: http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/06/30/sqlyog-mysql-gui-9-2-beta-1-released/

Please check Help->About for the proper SQLyog version.

About the error, Can you connect to the tunneler URL from a browser? Are you behind a proxy server? Then you should provide the required authentication details by clicking on the Advanced button. Also, go to Help->Check for updates and tell us if you are getting this message “Unable to find update information”.

Regards,

Ashwin A

Hi,

Actually I have taken the screen grab from an older version SQLyog(version 8.5) which has the same error as this version(9.5.1)

About the error,I can connect to the tunneler URL from a browser but I am not using a proxy server. Also I have checked Help->Check for updates and it tells me

'You are using the latest version of SQLyog'.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Can you share phpinfo() from this server?

Can you provide us with a link to the tunneller and maybe even create an account for us on the server (we don't need access to any data).

You may create a support ticket by sending a mail to [email protected].

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.