Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error Upon Executing "extract All" On The Zipped Backup File.

forums forums SQLyog Sync tools, Migration, Scheduled Backup and Notifications Error Upon Executing "extract All" On The Zipped Backup File.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dbachacha

Hi,

I am using Sqlyog for scheduling daily backup of MySQL database. The backup script executes on server ABC connecting to the database server DEF via dedicated NIC.

I have set up email notifications after the backup is completed.

Also, I have specified the parameter for zipping the dump file.

When I try to unzip the backup file using Windows Extract All, it tries to unzip and terminates with 80004005: Unspecified error.

I have been receiving emails that mentions backup of each table is completed successfully.

log file does not indicate any error encountered by sqlyog in the backup process.

I have been able to unzip smaller database. The zipped file that cannot be unzipped is of a database of about 80GB.

Please advise.

Thank you,

peterlaursen
      Participant

Could you try to download another 'zipper' (Winzip, FIlzip, Winrar, 7zip .. whatever) program and try with this one?

dbachacha

Hi Peter,

WINRAR worked.

Happy Holidays!

'dbachacha' wrote:

Hi,

I am using Sqlyog for scheduling daily backup of MySQL database. The backup script executes on server ABC connecting to the database server DEF via dedicated NIC.

I have set up email notifications after the backup is completed.

Also, I have specified the parameter for zipping the dump file.

When I try to unzip the backup file using Windows Extract All, it tries to unzip and terminates with 80004005: Unspecified error.

I have been receiving emails that mentions backup of each table is completed successfully.

log file does not indicate any error encountered by sqlyog in the backup process.

I have been able to unzip smaller database. The zipped file that cannot be unzipped is of a database of about 80GB.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.