Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error No. 2013

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Error No. 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      angek

Hi Guys,

I've just installed SQLyog and tried to create a connection but all I get is error 2013 – Lost connection to MySQl server during query.

MySQL is running on the RH8 machine I wish to connect to and I've also disabled the firewall but it doesn't help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CalEvans

I get this usually after SQLyog has been sitting for about 30 minutes. I'm not sure if it's just mysql recouping the connections or if there's something wrong here. FWIW, I get this when connected to mysql boxes that are remote to me and also boxes that are local to me.

=C=

angek

I wish that was the case for me but as soon as I installed the tool I tried to connect and that's when I got the error message.

Ritesh

There is a known problem with some libraries of RH8 which causes this error.

This error has been discussed lot of times in the MySQL Mailing List also. If you visit the RH site, they have posted a solution to this problem where you need to upgrade your libraries. This will fix the problem 😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.