Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error No. 1045

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Error No. 1045

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JPP

Hi,

Very good job ! It works perfect for my localdatabase(s) ! Great work !… 🙂

But, something's wrong when I want to administer the remote (ISP) one's.

On the New connection assistant, everything run Ok, and I can connect to the database, query datas… but, the object browser give me the error 1045 : access denied for user '[email protected]' (Using password : YES). So I can't see the database structure, etc… 😮

Where did he take the '[email protected]' data to connect to the remote server ? How can I change this ?

Thank's for your answer and be kind, excuse my poor english (I'm French)

Ritesh

When are you getting the error?

Even if you dont have access to any database, SQLyog will show you the all the database object.

Quote:
      error 1045 : access denied for user '[email protected]' (Using password : YES). So I can't see the database structure, etc…

What are you giving for Host Address and UserName in the connection details dialog box?

devaholik
      Quote:
      Where did he take the '[email protected]' data to connect to the remote server ? How can I change this ?

username is what you provided sqlyog as the login name, and the mail.oneofmydomain.com is your hostname that is automaticly added by default to connecto to a mysql table. Make sure mysql has given grant access to *@mail.oneofmydomain.com or *@*

hope that helps 😀

allan

I have the same problem. If I try to connect using the command line (eg. mysql -hhostname dbname) it acts the same way, by appending a derived hostname. How do other products avoid this problem? MySQL Front and dbVisualizer both connect as expected.

Ritesh

Bothe the mysql client and SQLyog uses the same way i.e. the MySQL C API to connect to host.

Dont know about other products.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.