Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error Code 2003

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Error Code 2003

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      quonn

Hallo to everyone….i have tried first to google and to search on this forum but i wasn't able to find similar issues…. 😮

My problem is that I was able to connect with my local mysql server on localhost but i get this error message only when i try to export or a db or some tables as SQL Dump.

Anyone have some ideas of the problem? There is some log that i could enable on the Client to see wich method is called….i have tried to download the sourcecode…if you could address me to the right module to investigate i could perform some fix (….at least i could try…)

Tnx :ph34r:

P.S.

I am using SQLYog 5.29 Community Edition

peterlaursen
      Participant

Actually export opens a new connection. But the server won't let you!

If you try to open a new connetion from 'file' menu (Ctrl+N) can you?

I think the reason for this must be found in server configuration or user settings!

anything special that you know about?

quonn
      peterlaursen wrote on Apr 21 2007, 11:46 AM:
      Actually export opens a new connection. But the server won't let you!

If you try to open a new connetion from 'file' menu (Ctrl+N) can you?

Yes i can….and this is the strange fact…….i suppose tha or not is using the right port or i don't know….i would like to install a packet sniffer to verify what is sending to the mysql server

Quote:
      I think the reason for this must be found in server configuration or user settings!

anything special that you know about?

…..Yes but why connection works in all the other cases?

Do you know the source file to look for? Can i enable some logging on the MySQL client setting some property on the SQLYog.ini file?

peterlaursen
      Participant

ok .. I call in a 'techie'

Just note that this is not an autehtication but a connection issue.  It is not the MySQL server that won't let you connect – it is some other server, router, proxy or whatever networking HW and SW is there!

Bikas

Hello,

We are not able to reproduce that here. Can you give us few more details that can help us analyse the problem .

1) Give us the connection detials.

2) In case the export as SQL Dump fails for a perticular table or database only, give us

sample structure(with some sample data, if possible) of the table or database.

We will analyze and try to find out the problem.

If you have anything else that you think can help, add that too

bikas,

Bikas

Hello again,

Also, in particular it would be nice to know if it is ssh or http or ssl connection.

bikas,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.