Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Error 73

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Error 73

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      mreaves53

I am updated to version 5.13. Installed it, copied the tunnel.php file, but when I try to connect across my intranet, I get “error 73 require”.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

peterlaursen
      Participant

Was that the complete error message?

What is the PHP version that you are using? There is a problem with PHP versions older than 4.3.

mreaves53

PHP version 5.1.1

MySQL version 5.0.18

SQLyog version 5.13

Error message No. 73 >required.

Thanks

Ritesh

Can we get temporary access to you server? If a bug is reproduced, we guarantee a fix within 72 hours.

Please send the server details to riteshATwebyog.com with a cc to peter_laursenATwebyog.com

peterlaursen
      Participant

Does not look as if it is a problem with the PHP version here. I have no problem with connecting to Apache_2.0.58/PHP_5.1.1/MySQL_5.0.22 from SQLyog 5.1.13. (though update to PHP 5.1.4 is recommended for security reasons – at least if it is a public server)

“Error message No. 73 >required.”

Looks like a XML-related issue – doesn't it Ritesh?

Ritesh
      peterlaursen wrote on Jun 7 2006, 02:50 PM:
      Looks like a XML-related issue – doesn't it Ritesh?

Yes. Seems to be data-specific…

peterlaursen
      Participant

hmmm..

mreaves53 claims that it occurs when connecting!

@mreaves53
      : can you verify that?

mreaves53

It is when I am trying to connect. SQLyog works fine on the same machine with the MySQL server. SQLyog works to connect from the server to my individual workstation. When I try to connect from my work station to the machine with the MySQL server I get the error 73 required message. I can connect to the server using MySQL Broswer.

I am stumped.

Thanks,

Ritesh
      mreaves53 wrote on Jun 7 2006, 03:57 PM:
      I can connect to the server using MySQL Broswer.

MySQL Browser does not support HTTP tunneling so I am sure that you are using direct connection. However, in SQLyog you are trying HTTP Tunneling. The parameters are different.

Can you connect thru SQLyog using direct connection?

mreaves53

I am not sure what you mean by direct connect. I have SQLyog installed on the same machine as the MySQL server and I can connect by going to that machie.

Thanks,

peterlaursen
      Participant

“I have SQLyog installed on the same machine as the MySQL server” …

That probably means that this machine is a Windows machine!?

Is the webserver/PHP system running on the same?

If yes: what is it? IIS or Apache or something more obscure ?

Also for completeness: Windows version?

(I tested on WinXP with Apache2.0.58/PHP5.1.1)

mreaves53

The server is running Windows Xp Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 2, Apache 2.0.55, php 5.1.1, and

MySQL 5.0.18.

What else would be helpful.

thanks,

peterlaursen
      Participant

Now this is strange –

WinXP SP 2, Apache 2.0.x, a recent MySQL 5.0.x, PHP 5.1.1 … the same as works here!

Now: I attach the php.ini that I use with PHP 5.x (zipped). It is quite 'minimal' (does not use a lot of extensions – only MySQL related, graphics (gd2) and curl -extensions). The extensions dir in my configuration is ” ./ext/ ” (what is default)

Is it possible that you can try compare with yours and maybe even temporarily replace?

You can also download PHP 5.1.4 from here http://www.php.net/get/php-5.1.4-Win32.zip/from/a/mirror .. copy my php.ini in there and (temporarily) replace that folder with your PHP folder. Then we have exactly the same PHP! If that does the trick we will have to compare the two files. If it still does not work we can do the same exercise with Apache …. (you can have my Apache config file as well). Don't forget to restart Apache after any change in Apache or PHP configuration.

Or you may zip your complete PHP folder and the Apache config file (httpd.conf) and send it to me (there is nothing confidential or personal in there – except for the e-mail adress of the Apache server administrator).

There are two type of PHP-binaries for Windows available. One with an installer (this is a 'shrinked' PHP – and does not install/configure correctly with Apache anyway (it is intended for use with IIS – but can of course be manually configured for Apache as well)), and one without an installer. Do you remember which one you used? The one I linked to is the one without installer.

mreaves53

I do not know which install the IT guy used. I replaced 5.13 with 5.02 this a.m. and everything works fine. I can connect through the tunnel without any problem. I am clueless.

Thanks,

peterlaursen
      Participant

Coul you try latest 5.14 RC build. Quite a lot tunnelling issues are fixed.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.