Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Entering New Server Fails

forums forums Monyog Monyog Comments Entering New Server Fails

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TuconsMike

Hi,

I have a 2 server license. I had entered 2 servers to monitor with no problem. One of the servers crashed, so I deleted that server from MonYog and entered a new server. However when I did a ShowAll only the first server showed up. I went back to the server list and the 2nd server was not checked. I checked it and went back to the ShowAll and still only the first server showed up. It seems like the checkbox is not holding. Every time I look at the server list, the 2nd server is not checked even tho I checked it before changing tabs.

When I tried re-editing the 2nd server, all the settings had reverted back to default values, although in the list of servers it shows the names and addresses of both properly.

So is there a workaround for this? Do I have to reinstall MonYog?

Thanks,

Mike

TuconsMike

I may have answered my own question. I believe I made a simple mistake of not clicking the SELECT button after I made the new server and/or edited it.

TuconsMike wrote on Nov 24 2007, 03:26 PM:
      Hi,

I have a 2 server license. I had entered 2 servers to monitor with no problem. One of the servers crashed, so I deleted that server from MonYog and entered a new server. However when I did a ShowAll only the first server showed up. I went back to the server list and the 2nd server was not checked. I checked it and went back to the ShowAll and still only the first server showed up. It seems like the checkbox is not holding. Every time I look at the server list, the 2nd server is not checked even tho I checked it before changing tabs.

When I tried re-editing the 2nd server, all the settings had reverted back to default values, although in the list of servers it shows the names and addresses of both properly.

So is there a workaround for this? Do I have to reinstall MonYog?

Thanks,

Mike

peterlaursen
      Participant

When a server is REGISTERED in is not automatically SELECTED (and displayed).

This is designed like this mostly for those people who have an 'unlimited' license. If you have 30 servers registered for instance you would probably not display them all at the same time!

TuconsMike

Thanks, that makes sense. -MIke

peterlaursen wrote on Nov 25 2007, 03:35 AM:
      When a server is REGISTERED in is not automatically SELECTED (and displayed).

This is designed like this mostly for those people who have an 'unlimited' license. If you have 30 servers registered for instance you would probably not display them all at the same time!

peterlaursen
      Participant

Just let me add that once a server is REGISTERED, MONyog will collect and store data from that server – no matter if it is SELECTED (= displayed) or not!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.