Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Downloading Upgrade

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Downloading Upgrade

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      energylevel

I entered my email and order id on the upgrade page, I then get a message saying an email has been sent with the upgrade instructions but I never actually receive thie email ??

dbnorway
      energylevel wrote on Apr 5 2006, 01:05 AM:
      I entered my email and order id on the upgrade page, I then get a message saying an email has been sent with the upgrade instructions but I never actually receive thie email ??

I have tried several times det last week or so without receiving any email.

I have also tried to contact webyog without any results.

Is there anyone that can help. I desperatly need to upgrade.

peterlaursen
      Participant
      Quote:
      I have also tried to contact webyog without any results.

How did you try this? If you mail at supportATwebyogDOTcom you will have an automated reply with a link to the ticket system (we have had to close this mail adress due to ever-increasing amounts of spam and virus-mails). Maybe this automated mail was lost too?

I can't find any 'ticket' in our system relating to your name, and there is no such request that has not been answered (checked it 2 minutes ago!).

Create one here: http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi

.. and don't forget to tell what email adress you used for the upgrade-request. We will then easily be able to find a copy of the mail you should have had. We'll then post details for you there.

Also write down the ACCESS Key and the ticket no. You can access the ticket from the adress

http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi?cmd=ticket&sid=xyz ..where xyz is the number

… just in case that the mail with these details also gets lost!

We are working on this issue with mails that don't arrive. Admittedly we have had quite a few over the last weeks. They are sent from the Webyog SMTP-server as the cc-copy for 'us-ourselves' arrive as it should! It has been a mystery how they get lost. Looks like the ISP hosting our server has some problems with sending mails to certain domains. Maybe Ritesh has some fresh information …

It is very annoying for us too, and we and the ISP do all we can to solve this thing.

You did check all spamfilters you have (on you system, at your ISP) ?

dbnorway
      peterlaursen wrote on Apr 9 2006, 06:06 AM:
      I can't find any 'ticket' in our system relating to your name, and there is no such request that has not been answered (checked it 2 minutes ago!).

Create one here: http://www.webyog.com/support/ttx.cgi

.. and don't forget to tell what email adress you used for the upgrade-request. We will then easily be able to find a copy of the mail you should have had. We'll then post details for you there.

Thank you for a quick reply.

I have now filed another 'ticket'

with the following response:

164Z2963496624919595229

or follow this link

Ticket #164 (do not forget to bookmark it)

(both key and link have been sent to your email address ….)

but I have not yet recieved that email

By the way I joined this forum yesterday and recieved the 'activation-mail' promtly.

Oh – somthing strange happened: I found the link to my first ticked, an I now see that I did receive a reply to this.

I sorry for all the trouble I may have caused.

Ritesh

So did you get your upgrade key or you still want some help?

energylevel
      Ritesh wrote on Apr 10 2006, 04:23 AM:
      So did you get your upgrade key or you still want some help?

Well I postsed a support ticket and got my download URL and new key that way ..

😆

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.