Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Doesn't Recognize Latest Version

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Doesn't Recognize Latest Version

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mawheatley

Hi – I had SQLYog 8.4 and it was set to check for updates automatically. I knew 8.5, and subsequently 8.5.2 were out, but it did not recognize this. I would also manually click “Check for updates” and it said “You are running the latest version.” I manually downloaded and installed 8.5.2 this morning, but thought you should be aware of this.

Rohit
      'mawheatley' wrote on '30:

Hi – I had SQLYog 8.4 and it was set to check for updates automatically. I knew 8.5, and subsequently 8.5.2 were out, but it did not recognize this. I would also manually click “Check for updates” and it said “You are running the latest version.” I manually downloaded and installed 8.5.2 this morning, but thought you should be aware of this.

We increment the new version info in our servers only after one week of “bug-free” public release. This way if there is a bug, we can fix it before it gets distributed to millions of installations.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.