Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Dial up synchronization

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cpb

I have a mysql server and a laptop. Both have mysql and coldfusion pages. The laptop is not alwayse connected to the internet. The only way I can sync the laptop to the server is to run the job agent (This is not something I want the client to do, on the laptop, every time they need to sync). Is there a way to have a button on my .cfm that when pushed will run the synchronization automatically so the client wont need to do anything but push a button (after dialing up).

Thanks in advance

-chuck

Ritesh

You need to save your sync job in a file ( e.g. c:job.xml ). Then create a batch file with the following contents –

c:program filessqlyogsja -lc:sja.log c:job.xml

Create a shortcut for the batch file in your desktop. Whenever you double click on it, the agent will start up and perform the sync.

jdobbs

Hi,

I've tried this along with using the Scheduled Tasks from the DB Sync Wizard and it does NOT work. If I use the DN Sync Wizard and do a Sync from there, everything seems to work fine. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

EDIT *** 12/11/03 @ 21:01 PST *** Looks like it might have been a problem with spaces in the file path. I moved the XML file to c: and made some path changes and it seems to be working now.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.