Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Data import

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      geofftv

I am importing data as a CSV file. The fields are tab delimited and some have ” surrounding them.

On completion of the import I get a dialog that says Import Successful. Records: 33 Deleted: 0 Skipped:0 Warning: 1.

Where can you see what this/these warning(s) is/are?

Also I note that the last field in each row has a graphical box character as the last character in the field or the only character in the field if the field was otherwise empty.

Can you tell me what is causing this and how to stop it?

Shadow
      Quote:
      Also I note that the last field in each row has a graphical box character as the last character in the field or the only character in the field if the field was otherwise empty.

The CSV file may have a win style rn line termination, but you import the file using only n as line terminating character.

geofftv

Thank you for that. You were right about the rn.

What about where to view the warning(s) referred to?

Shadow

As far as I can recall, warnings should appear in the messages window.

geofftv

I looked there. It seemed the obvious place but warnings associated with data import don't seem to appear there.

Shadow

Unfortunately, It's been a while since I did CSV import last. I'll do a test import tomorrow and see what I get.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.