Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Dashboard Chart Size (Custom Width)

forums forums Monyog Monyog Comments Dashboard Chart Size (Custom Width)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Cameleon

Is it possible to change the width of the dashboard charts to a custom width? I am evaluating MONyog by monitoring a system with only a single mySQL instance and thus even the large chart size does not use all of the screen real estate that it could. It currently uses roughly 1/3 of the width, I would like to make the most of my screen size, as I think I could log a whole days data in a single page width with the correct setting.

Hopefully the chart width is hardcoded somewhere that I can change 🙂

I am running MONyog on CentOS 5.2

Shalmali

Hi Cameleon,

I am afraid its not possible to change the width of the dashboard charts other then the chart drop down setting(Small, Medium & Large) from the Dashboard toolbar.

But the good news is that we will be soon be shipping MONyog with JS charts instead of the cluncky flash charts. Infact there is a developer who is working on that currently. I will ask him to reply here regarding the customizable width you have requested for.

While you are trialling MONyog, if you have questions/suggestions feel free to contact us. Thanks.

-Shalmali

Shalmali

Hi Cameleon,

I am afraid its not possible to change the width of the dashboard charts other then the chart drop down setting(Small, Medium & Large) from the Dashboard toolbar.

But the good news is that we will be soon be shipping MONyog with JS charts instead of the cluncky flash charts. Infact there is a developer who is working on that currently. I will ask him to reply here regarding the customizable width you have requested for.

While you are trialling MONyog, if you have questions/suggestions feel free to contact us. Thanks.

-Shalmali

Ashwin.k

Hi,

Currently there is no possible way to set the size of the Dashboard charts.

This is added in our issue tracker. But priority is not set. We will update you once this request is taken.

Thank you for your interest!

Regards,

Ashwin.

Cameleon

Thanks for the response guys. I really hope that evenutally the graph width will be cusomisable, or maybe just better aware of the canvas size so it can maximise screen estate (look at Google Analytics for example – I assume this is the kind of thing you will be aiming for).

Good to hear about ditching flash also, hopefully the new version will work on iPhone/iPad 😀

Are you able to say when this next release will be out?

Ashwin.k

Yes, we are in the process of migrating flash based charts to Javascript charts and it also supports iPhone/iPad.

Our next releases mainly include MySQL replication monitoring. So, maybe in a month we will ship JS based charts in MONyog.

Regards,

Ashwin.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.