Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Custom Timeframe In The Dashboard

forums forums Monyog Monyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Custom Timeframe In The Dashboard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      meDavid

I would like to be able to have a custom timeframe in the dashboard as is available in the monitors/advisors tab. It would give me all the selected charts of that timeframe without having to open different parts of the monitors/advisors.

Mahesh

Dashboard is designed to see current activities on your MySQL and SSH server. It helps you to quickly look at charts and analyze recent activities on server.

However you can get chart upto last 200 data collections (If default data collection is given i.e. 5 mins, You can see chart generated for last 16 hours)

Further you want to see historical data you can get it using History/Trend report of Monitors page wherein you can get details about particular counter for last #hours,days,Months,Years and Custom timeframe as well.

meDavid

See it as a feature request. I don't think I will be the only one who would like to have this feature

meDavid

[edit]

Mahesh

I have added your feature request to our issue tracking system.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.