Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Ctrl + Space Not Worked In Windows 8 ?

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Ctrl + Space Not Worked In Windows 8 ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mr sql

i am got Sqlyog 9.02 trial and found a little problem in it. when i install it it's work fine but later now if i press CTRL +space it's not worked. can someone guideline me what goes wrong in my sqlyog trial.

when i try to check CTRL + space in Visual studio express i found that they work fine with CTRL + space.

can someone tell me how i can solve this issue.

sathish

Hello,

CTRL and space is for Autocomplete. You can enable the option from Tools->Preference->PowerTools Tab. This tab is for configuring and enabling/disabling the Autocomplete feature.

Thanks,

Sathish

mr sql
      'sathish' wrote:

Hello,

CTRL and space is for Autocomplete. You can enable the option from Tools->Preference->PowerTools Tab. This tab is for configuring and enabling/disabling the Autocomplete feature.

Thanks,

Sathish

i try it but it's not work even i do nothing in settings. when i see them they look fine. if i press ENTER i can see the autocomplete but not in CTRL + SPACE case

peterlaursen
      Participant

Are you using Wine? If not what Windows version?

mr sql
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

Are you using Wine? If not what Windows version?

I am using Windows 8

peterlaursen
      Participant

The Windows 8 preview from here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516 . Really? Please confirm that you don't mean WIndows7 or Windws2008!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.