Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Creating Sqlyog Setup?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jez9999

Hi guys,

I've successfully checked out the sourcecode for SQLyog and built it into a release version. It runs fine. How do I build the Win32 setup for it now, and what files do I need to include? What installer system do you use, and have I missed some file about how to create the setup exe? If not, can you tell me what steps I need to go thru? Thanks!

jez9999

Oh, by the way, I see the installer has been changed in the last half-year or so. I'm actually building a source code revision that is before you switched to the VS2010 .sln, so could you give me the details of how you used to bundle it back then?

vishal.pr

We use NSIS from Nullsoft to create the installer for SQLyog. However there is a lot of such tools exist along with the one integrated with Visual Studio itself(Not sure about EXPRESS editions).

jez9999

Did you used to use Inno Setup? The old installer screen looked like you did. If so, could someone send me the Inno Setup or Nullsoft setup template files so I can create a setup exe, or at least tell me what needs to be installed where?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.