Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Creating Constraints With Schema Designer (Drag & Drop)

forums forums SQLyog Query Builder and Schema Designer Creating Constraints With Schema Designer (Drag & Drop)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AGA Media

Hi there,

I´m using SQLyog v. 10.51 and found a different behavior when creating a constraint between two InnoDB tables.

If calling upon the dialog for releationships/constrains I get *seven* columns to fill in, starting with “constraint name”.

When I try to create a constraint by drag & drop in Schema designer the similar dialog for r/c starts automatically but with *five* columns only (e.g. without constraint name).

I used the d&d function a lot in former versions – then it was the same number of columns.

@Peter
      : Thanks a lot for implementing the filter function for tables – it´s a great support for my work!!!

All the best,

Joachim

sathish

Hello,

It is an issue with SQLyog. We already have this in our issue tracker here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1774 If you move the horizontal scroll bar in Foreign Keys tab all columns will be visible.

Regards,

Sathish

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.