Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Crash On Copy To New Host (or Same Host)

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Crash On Copy To New Host (or Same Host)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      seanhogge

Ultimate 12.11 (x64)

Windows Server 2008 r2

Every time I attempt to copy a database to a different host or the same host, the process seems to stop at the connection portion, then the application crashes.

According to this thread: http://forums.webyog.com/index.php?showtopic=7719 a problem similar or the same was addressed back in 11.52.

Thanks for reporting it. We are looking into it.

I’ve been observing this problem since v8 of SQL Yog. That’s also when I started using Windows 7 after previously being on XP.  

It doesn’t always crash, just sometimes.  Also noticed that the tables are normally copied in alpha order, but now it often starts with the last table, then goes back to the start. I don’t know if this is related to the bug/crash.

I use this function frequently, so I can do dev testing with the latest data for various websites, so it’s important. Just now took 3 attempts, each one crashed SQLyog before it finally worked.

seanhogge

Is there any update on this issue? It’s still occuring, and it’s unpleasant to have paid for software that has a basic function that doesn’t work.

Kartik Grover
      Spectator

Hi

Please share the crash dumps which you got when SQLyog crashed.

-Kartik

seanhogge

Dump file as requested (posted below)

seanhogge

Dump file (second attempt)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.