Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Copy selected data to clipboard doesn't work

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Copy selected data to clipboard doesn't work

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lmch

IN SQLyog 3.11, the function of “Copy selected data to clipboard…” doesn't work

like before. it now only copy one row instead of several rows when I select several rows.

MySQL:4.11, W2K, SQLyog3.11

thanks

lmch 😎

Ritesh

Hello

It seems that you are not selecting Continuous rows of data…. This option only works if you have selected a series of rows.

e.g. To select from row# 10 to row# 30, click on the 10th row and then hold down Shift key and click on row#30. Dont select row#30 first and then row#10. This feature is by design

HTH

lmch

I do exactly as your said, but it does't work. Have you try with this function?

lmc 🙄 h

Ritesh

Hello

Its working on my side :huh:

BTW, are you pressing OK when the escape character dialog box is coming up?

lmch

I find actually that when I sort the query result and then using “copy selected data..”, the function dones't work (it only copy one row), or it copies unsorted data.

please check,

lmch :huh:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.