Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Connecting With Ssl Twice Fails

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Connecting With Ssl Twice Fails

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

We’ve started using SSL to connect with MySQL but we seems to have found a bug in SQLyog – you can only connect once.

The first connection works fine, but any subsequent connections fail with “Error No. 2026, SSL connection error: certificate verify failed”. This happens if you try to open two connection tabs, or open one, connect, close it, and open the same connection again.

This also happens if you click the ‘Test connection’ – It will first be ‘Connection successful!’ then any other tests or attempts will fail.

The only way to fix it is to close and reopen SQLyog.

It does seem to work fine with other software *coughsequelprocough* that I use when on a Mac.

Thanks.

WaveTyler

*BUMP*

Using version 12.14, and this is still an issue.

WaveTyler

We were able to get it to work by doing the following: 

We used a root file (If you use AWS, sometimes you have to combine the root with the specific db region) placed in a specific directory.

We made a directory off of the SQLYOG install location and loaded the certs from there.  ** We tried other locations and still experienced the issue you mentioned. **  We added a specific Cipher of (This may be different for you depending on your db source) DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please elaborate your environment.  From first post I think you are on a Mac using Wine? And server details – SSL in particular? 

thesaltdog

BUMP

This is still an issue on v12.2.5 on windows (I’m using 64 bit)

The certificate bundle I’m using to connect to an RDS instance is https://s3.amazonaws.com/rds-downloads/rds-combined-ca-bundle.pem

It seems to make no difference where I place the certificate (I’ve tried in the sqlyog directory as mentioned above) I cannot disconnect and reconnect an SSL session without restart SQLyog.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.