Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Commenting (Ctrl+Shift+C) in SP Stopped Working

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Commenting (Ctrl+Shift+C) in SP Stopped Working

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      maxhugen
      Participant

While writing an SP (using ALTER) with many statements etc in it, Ctrl+Shift+C suddenly stopped working, even though I’d been using it a lot during progressive testing of this SP.

I can manually comment using ‘–‘ or ‘#’ and save the SP ( and run it) without problem.

Tried closing and re-opening SQLyog, and the (ALTER) SP itself, but this did not help.

REALLY need this, can anyone suggest how to ‘fix’ this please?

MTIA, Max

Sibin A S

Hi,

We checked this at our end and it works fine as expected. Is there any specific case to reproduce this issue.

If you have any security software/anti-virus tool, then please close all the applications and disable the AV temporarily and then open only SQLyog and check if the issue still appears.

Regards,
      Sibin

maxhugen
      Participant

I can’t see any way to reproduce this. It appears to be intermittent, but I haven’t been able to figure out why it sometimes happens. Curiously, Ctrl+Shift+R still works even when Ctrl+Shift+C doesn’t.

Ctrl+Shift+C seems to resume after a while (or the next day), but can’t determine why.

Sibin A S

Since we are unable to reproduce this at our end, please check if you have any anti-virus solution/tool that is causing it. If you have any AV tool, then please disable it temporarily and close all the opened applications and open only SQLyog and check if the problem occurs.

Regards,
      Sibin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.