Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Column Size Of Grid-controls Again

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Column Size Of Grid-controls Again

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      foofighter
      Participant

Hello there,

Thank you for this really helpful application.

There already is at least one forum entry on “size of columns in table-views”-topic.

To me, it is very annoying that sqlyog always forgets the size of columns. especially in the manage columns/indexes-view. When you create the view, you already know the size of the content, so why isnt there an option to initially set it to the width of the widest column? in the age of high resolution displays its just logic to do so on a gui tool. we have thousands of tables and tens of columns per table and our table names, column-names and key names all have long names and similar prefixes, so i ALWAYS have to manually fix the column width.

So please please please do some thing like “double-click on column separator to set the column width to max column content-width” or even better to do this automatically by an option.

(btw.  having a hierarchial db-connection management would be really cool to, since we have hundreds of db-instances to manage)

i am using SQL-yog with wine.

regards

Christian

Sibin A S

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We have added your request into our issue tracker, here >> https://github.com/webyog/sqlyog-community/issues/2057

Regards,

Sibin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.