Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Cannot Load From Mysql.proc

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Cannot Load From Mysql.proc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      valentim

When trying to backup database as sql dump this error is displayed: “Cannot load from mysql.proc. The table is probably corrupted”. This error also occurs if the plus icon is clicked to expand the “Stored Procs” node.

SQLyog Ultimate v11.01

MySQL version 5.5.24 (WAMPSERVER)

This occurs across all databases and is a new issue with the latest versin of SQLyog. i.e. This was not a problem with an earlier version of SQLyog.

Does any one know how to fix this issue? Thanks!

peterlaursen
      Participant

“is a new issue with the latest versin of SQLyog. i.e. This was not a problem with an earlier version of SQLyog”.

We hear that often – also when it is not the case. But how can you tell? Do you have both versions installed? It is also very well possible that something happened with the server at about the same time as you upgraded. I can export successfully here with 11.01. And expand the node in the Object Browser as well.

Please tell: what happens if you execute the SQL statement:

“SELECT `SPECIFIC_NAME` FROM `INFORMATION_SCHEMA`.`ROUTINES` WHERE `ROUTINE_SCHEMA` = 'test' AND ROUTINE_TYPE = 'PROCEDURE';”

(replace 'test' with your actual database name).

This is the query that is executed when you expand the node and if SQLyog returns an error on this statement, any client would do.

Information_schema is a memory database. Have you tried to restart MySQL? Also try these statements http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/table-maintenance-sql.html agaisnt the 'proc' table in the 'mysql' database (you may do from SQLyog 'tools' menu).

Also simply try the statement “SELECT * FROM mysql.proc”

valentim

Thank you for your help! This is not a SQLyog issue but a MySQL issue. For WAMP MySQL, running this in a windows command prompt fixed the issue for me:

“C:wampbinmysqlmysql5.5.24binmysql_upgrade.exe” -uroot -p

peterlaursen
      Participant

Ahh, that explains .. you have upgraded the server to your current version without executing 'mysql_upgrade'. You always should when upgrading.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.