Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug Whewn Sql Files Modified Outside The App, They Are Not Reloaded

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug Whewn Sql Files Modified Outside The App, They Are Not Reloaded

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Pentium10

SQL files opened in the editor that were modified outside SQLYog should be reloaded.

If the content was edited inside SQLYog and differs from the file, the user should be asked if he wants to relod the file or to keep the changes.

Pentium10
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

Plase moderate yourself.

This is a duplicate.

I didn't find the delete button, so excuse me. Please show me the delete post/thread button location.

peterlaursen
      Participant

We will not fix this.

Pentium10
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

We will not fix this.

There is no fix requested here. I just want to know where are the delete buttons, to be able to moderate myself in case I do duplicate posts.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Don't worry. The post does no harm.

But what we will not fix is that we will not monitor from inside SQLyog whether a file has been changed from another applcation. It is not a bad request, but there is not much chance that wew ill get resources to look into it for long time..

peterlaursen
      Participant

I have deleted a duplicate to this topic.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I have added this here: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1686

But for this one I think I will have to say that this is not priority for the foreseeable future.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.