Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug: Scrolling Displays Incorrect Table Data

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug: Scrolling Displays Incorrect Table Data

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kybert

Click on a table, click “2. Table Data”

( The data is displayed )

Grab the scroll bar and drag it up and down, holding the left mouse button down.

The data at the top of the list will be incorrect until the mouse button is released, at which time the data changes to the correct values.

Version 8.71 enterprise.

peterlaursen
      Participant

Either is not reproducible for me what you are telling – or I do not understand. Could you please elaborate? What do you refer to as 'the data at the top of the list'? A screenshot might help to understand.

Also please tell your Windows version? In XP I think some graphics driver setting could be involved in deciding how objects are painted by the system as well.

Aparna

Hi,

The issue that you have reported is reproducible in 8.71 version. This issue was introduced because of the changes made to improve vertical scrolling in GRID while displaying large number of rows. This has already been fixed internally and will be available in the next public release.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Regards,

Aparna.

Aparna

Hi,

We have released SQLyog 8.8 Beta1 with this fix.

Please refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/01/04/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-8-beta-1-released/

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Regards,

Aparna.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.