Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug report: creating multiple tables in v3.1

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug report: creating multiple tables in v3.1

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dogbody

I created a database

Added 7 tables one after the other – everytime it asked me if I want to add another I said yes, and went right ahead.

After adding the 7th table I said No I don't want to add another one and then the service crashed.

I can still browse other databases from within SQLyog(after restarting the server service) but every time I click on the newly created database it crashes. (SQLyog doesn't crash – MySql crashes, but I haven't had it crash on me before this.)

The tables were all ISAM

I'm running the MySqld-max-nt service on Windows XP Pro. The service handles InnoDB tables (but I'm not using them with this database) and apart from the port being a different number everything is pretty much standard.

I haven't run into this problem with previous versions of SQLyog.

Ritesh

Do you have an earlier version of SQLyog. If not tell me, I will send you the binary file. Uninstall SQLyog 3.1 and work with the earlier version of SQLyog and see if the same thing happens.

Please inform me with the details 😮

BTW, Which version of MySQL you are using?

HTH

dogbody

This happened using version 3.1

Can you send me v3.0x

I was using the previous version – I think it was 3.01

I also used the release before that – I think it was 2.51?

If you could send v3.0x to me, I'll see if I can issue a drop database using mysql.exe and then recreate it using the previous version 3.0x and let you know how it goes

Thanks

Ritesh

You can download one of the following binaries and try it out –

SQLyog 2.51

SQLyog 3.0

SQLyog 3.01

SQLyog 3.02

SQLyog 3.03

HTH

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.