Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug Editing Long Enums

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug Editing Long Enums

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      astrochase

I don't know whether this has been reported before, but if I have an enum type, with a lot of values (sometimes upwards of 200), SQLyog will crash if I try to edit this later.

peterlaursen
      Participant

We have not other reports about this.

We will check this.  But if you have a crash dump from such situation please zip and attach here (no sensitive information in such dumps).  Also tell your SQLyog version?  Note that in version 8.1 we introduced a new GUI for editing ENUM/SET values from CREATE/ALTER TABLE.  It is important to know if your version is before or after this.

It is also not clear to me if you edit the TABLE DEFINITION (from CREATE/ALTER TABLE) or if you edit a value (from DATA/RESULT tab).  Please detail this.

peterlaursen
      Participant

.. and it would also be nice if you could share the CREATE TABLE statement.

nithin

Issue is confirmed. We will fix this and update the status shortly.

Aparna

Hi,

This issue has been fixed. Kindly let us know the version of SQLyog you are using. We can provide you a binary with this fix if you need it immediately otherwise it will be available in our next public release.

Thanks and Regards,

Aparna.

astrochase

Hi,

Glad you confirmed the bug – sorry it took me a while to reply. The version I'm using is 8.71. I'm using the trial version right now. I don't have crash dumps available. As you've confirmed the bug, do you still need answers to the additional questions?

Cheers,

Matt

Aparna

Hi Matt,

You don't need to answer to the additional questions now. And like i mentioned earlier this issue has been fixed and will be available in our next public release. Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

Regards,

Aparna.

ashwin

Hi,

We have released SQLyog 8.8 beta1 with this fix, which is available publicly!

Please refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/01/04/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-8-beta-1-released/

Thank you for reporting the issue.

Regards,

Ashwin

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.