Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug: Background Color Not Applied

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug: Background Color Not Applied

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      DAE51D

If you have an existing saved connection loaded up. Then you go to “New Connection” > Choose the same connection you have loaded > “Advanced” > “Background Color”

The color will not apply to the currently opened connection. You must close it and re-open it for the color to take hold.

It's a minor bug I know, but I had forgotten that in order to change the color of the current one you have to RIGHT+CLICK in the tables view, as I didn't see anything to do with background color in any of the normal menu bar options (either — it should probably show up somewhere too BTW).

peterlaursen
      Participant

1) Please tell the program version you are using.

2) A more direct way would be 'file .. new connection with current settings' (or CTRL+N).

ashwin

Hi,

Quote:
      The color will not apply to the currently opened connection. You must close it and re-open it for the color to take hold.

This is not a bug, it is by design. The existing saved connection which is opened wont be affected if the user change color using “New Connection”.

Quote:
      in order to change the color of the current one you have to RIGHT+CLICK in the tables view, as I didn't see anything to do with background color in any of the normal menu bar options (either — it should probably show up somewhere too BTW).

We consider this request and discuss with the team.

ashwin

Hi,

We have added this request in our Issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/detail?id=1605

You can expect this in our next beta release.

Thanks for your request.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin A

ashwin

Hi,

We have released SQLyog 9.0 beta1 with this feature.

Please refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/03/14/sqlyog-mysql-gui-9-0-beta-1-released/

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Ashwin A

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.