Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug: Adding Enum Value With Embedded Sinqle Quote

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug: Adding Enum Value With Embedded Sinqle Quote

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mitch
      Participant

Using the alter table dialog to add an enum value that includes a single quote causes an SQL error. It needs to double up the embedded single quote.

peterlaursen
      Participant

OK .. we will check this (report looks reasonable). But if you-yourself double the quote it is OK?

Mitch
      Participant

If I take the failing SQL (from history tab) and double the quote myself, it works fine.

ashwin

Hi,

Quote:
      Using the alter table dialog to add an enum value that includes a single quote causes an SQL error. It needs to double up the embedded single quote.

Actually, You don't have to add single quote to a value for Enum as SQLyog itself adds single quote for a value. You can just enter a value for Enum without single quote in Create/Alter table.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashiwn A

peterlaursen
      Participant

@Ashwin .. I do not think you understand! Consider an ENUM-list with values

* Ashwin's

* Mitch's

* Peter's

The the apostrophe is part of listed strings.

peterlaursen
      Participant

This is fixed now. next release (probably by end of this week) will have the fix.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.