Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Bug: Active Database Is Not Highlighted On Database Tree

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Bug: Active Database Is Not Highlighted On Database Tree

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      linasg

Bug: active database is not highlighted on database tree

quick fix: Highlight it or keep it expanded

peterlaursen
      Participant

Please elaborate more. We cannot understand this .

1) steps to reproduce .. expected behavior .. what you find wrong with current behavior

2) some screenshot with comment added on it and a highlight/arrow pointing to the place you are referring as “on database tree” would be useful.

linasg

Hi,

check my attachment. Active database has different background but if my object browser colour is the same or near that colour – I can't see it. Please, make it bold or change database icon.

peterlaursen
      Participant

What is the program version you are using? From 9.2 you can set foreground color and background color independently.

linasg

I'm using 9.2 EE.

I added more screenshots with comments

peterlaursen
      Participant

I am not sure that I agree that this is a bug. In the Object Browser we display whatever Object user has clicked last. Also if you expand the tables-tree and clcik a table the table and not the database will be highlighted. The dropdown/combo however will always show what is the current database contect.

But we do find room for improvements as with a rather 'greyish' background color the highlighting will be hard to see. We are discussing (one option could be to use BOLD in the OB for current database) and also we do plan some 'fresh-up' of the user interface.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.