Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Blob-Field Truncated In View

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Blob-Field Truncated In View

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      uyuni

When viewing a blob field with a lot of text but without linebreaks it is impossible to see the end of the line, you cannot scroll enough to the right to see all text.

1) Scrolling must be possible until the end of the text

2) a checkbox “view with wordwrap” would be nice

Regards,

Emilio

peterlaursen
      Participant

There is an option in preferences to 'word-wrap'.  But this is a global option that also has effect to the editor.

We know very well that the BLOB viewer is some of the oldest code in SQLyog and could need a shine-up in more respects (our issue tracker on googlecode lsits several issues and requests).  But it is not scheduled for the next few month's work.

kybert

Bump. This annoying bug is 2 and a half years old. Please fix it, its seriously getting on my nerves now. ( I'm using version 11.11 64bit Ultimate )

I can only scroll to the end of a line by clicking on the text, then pressing the END key on the keyboard. Not ideal. I would like to use the scroll-bar please.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.