Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Coupon Purchase Problem

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog Comments Black Friday & Cyber Monday Coupon Purchase Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Alkis

I received an email and notified for this coupon's discount a few days ago, and I decided about 7 hours ago (night of 27th of November), to extend my maintenance. I have to mention here that I did not renew it last year.

So I go to my account area > purchase detail, and click add to cart next to my upgrade option. The PayPal box appears on top right, notifying my of my new cart addition. On that box I press “checkout”, and that leads me to fill the registered to field (auto filled with my first and last name, and the ability to change it), and there is another field below it, to fill it with the Coupon code (if any).

Well, I fill in the coupon code, and then click proceed. And after that, an error page shows saying that:

Sorry! your request cannot be processed now. Please try again.

I often these hours come back and try to extend my maintenance, in case this is fixed. But nothing. The same error all the time. Now it is almost 4 and a half hours after midnight (and of course 28th of November) in my location, and still got this error and I cannot extend the maintenance.

Will this be fixed? Or this coupon does not apply for people who did not renew their maintenance last year?

Alkis

I finally made the purchase a few minutes ago. It seems to work now.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.