Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Backup Db As Sql Dump

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Backup Db As Sql Dump

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      webtask

I have a database which contains tables with more than 10000 rows. I've created sql backup dump via SQLYog 5.22 rc1. Then I tried to restore my db from sql dump. Opps, mysql 5.26 breaks connection severeral times when sql script was executed, so I cound't restore my dabase. After this occured, I have manual edit sql-dump generated by SQLYog and I've devided extremly long sql insert operators on several short. SQL yog has generated 2 insert operators for the table, which contains more than 10000 rows!? After all, sql script successfully executed and I had restored my database. Why SQLYog generates long sql-inserts? Look at sql-script, generated by MySQL Administrator? It contains 3 rows on every insert. So MySQL doesn't “away” on db-restoring time. May you to provide an option, that means max-legnth of insert operators (in rows) in sql dump export dialog?

peterlaursen
      Participant

“SQL yog has generated 2 insert operators for the table, which contains more than 10000 rows!?”

The BULK size is configurable.  Please understand and use the settings of the program!

http://webyog.com/faq/24_101_en.html?highlight=chunk

webtask

Thank you, I read it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.