Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Background Color Is Excellent… May I Suggest Foreground Color Too? :

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Background Color Is Excellent… May I Suggest Foreground Color Too? :

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Julian Vidal
      Participant

The background color feature is (in my opinion) a simple touch that makes SQLYog way faster to work for me. I usually work with multiple servers at a time and just by looking at the color I can see where I am.

One thing that I miss is the ability to chose a foreground color. The black font only works with very light backgrounds. The moment you use a dark background you stop being able to read the font properly.

Could we also have a foreground color option? 🙄

Cheers!

nithin

A valid suggestion.

We will consider this. Let me know your thoughts about where do you like to see the 'foreground color option'? In the same dialog where the background color option is defined?

Thank you

Nithin

Julian Vidal
      Participant
      'nithin' wrote:
      Let me know your thoughts about where do you like to see the 'foreground color option'? In the same dialog where the background color option is defined?

Yes, I think that would be perfect since this would be a per-connection setting and not a global one.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I have added this request here:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/issues/list?thanks=1616

It will likely take a few weeks before we can decide on priority.

Julian Vidal
      Participant

I just tried it and it works perfectly! Thanks a lot!

ashwin

Hi,

Now we have an option to change the “Foreground color”. You can download the SQLyog 9.10 GA from here:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/06/09/mysql-data-search-data-at-your-finger-tips/

Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks,

Ashwin A

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.