Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Application Close Time

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Application Close Time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      DoctorScottPA
      Participant

I’ve noticed that ever since either one of the late v11.x versions or the switch to the 12.x version, exiting the SQLyog application is painfully slow.  This probably has existed in the last few versions.  I’m currently running the latest version, SQLyog Ultimate – v12.02 (64 bit).  When I navigate to File > Exit, it takes at least 30 seconds to exit the application. And while the program is thinking about shutting down, the window title says “not responding.”  Application start-ups are also slower than in previous versions.

While I can’t prove it, I have a strong suspicion this is related to the session recovery functionality that was added relatively recently.

Just for a comparison, I re-installed an early version SQLyog v11.x and it did not display the same behavior.

Is anybody else experiencing slow SQLyog application shutdowns?

Thanks!

Scott

Hi Scott,

Session restore saves all your session details on exit and thus It can cause some delay. Delay also depends on number of open connection tab, query tab etc. You can turn off session restore open tools->preferences->others here uncheck restore session on strartup.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.