Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

All Rows Or Rows In A Range Table Defaults

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests All Rows Or Rows In A Range Table Defaults

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Meservy

I am using version 8.3 of Sqlyog Ultimate and running on Windows 7 Ultimate. Previous versions used to set the default for the first time you view the table data to “rows in a range” I have a large table and I clicked “all rows” radio button. . . SQLYOG died with an error as the table is too large (I reported this error previously) and overruns memory. . Now when I go back to that table the default for the table view is “all rows” meaning that I cannot open that table in table view any more because I am not given the option to switch it back to “rows in a range”. It seems the option for these views is set on a table level now.

This is annoying enough that I am going to need to go back to a previous version if this is not fixed soon.

Thanks

Mike

peterlaursen
      Participant

you have a point.  we will discuss.

nithin

Currently we are keeping the table level persistence for “All rows”, “rows in range”.

But the issue here is once you selected the 'all rows' or 'rows in range' for a table the subsequent newly selected tables also would be set that settings.

– So what we will do is, for newly selected table the default will be always 'Rows in range'.

– And We will persist the selected option only when the display is completed(with out any crash).

– If in case the table is grown and taking more time you can use the 'Stop' button to stop the process.

– As a work around you can do any of these:

– rename/delete the 'ColumnAttributes.db' from App Data folder(where the .ini is)

– If you have any SQLite browser you can open this db and delete the particular row(for that database and table)

Thank you

Nithin

navyashree.r

Hello,

We have released SQLyog 8.31 Beta1 which is available publicly with this fix.

Refer to:

http://www.webyog.com/blog/2010/03/19/sqlyog-mysql-gui-8-31-beta1-has-been-released/

Please evaluate and let us know the status.

Thanks & Regards,

Navya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.