Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Add Username In Mysql

forums forums SQLyog Using SQLyog Add Username In Mysql

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      artiscursive

Forgive me – I'm new to the board and the SQLyog program. I'm taking over a site and was left with no hints at how to work the interface of the program. In our users database I tried adding a new username and password and not only did it not let me login – it basically shut down that part of the site and I got this error:

1x1.gif

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:inetpubwwwrootsupernovaintranetconfig.php on line 16 Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:inetpubwwwrootsupernovaintranetchecklogin.php on line 22 Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:inetpubwwwrootsupernovaintranetchecklogin.php on line 23 Wrong username/password, please try again.

This error only occurs when I add a new user.

I then noticed that he was using an md5 encryption for the password and I thought maybe thats the error. However, I realize that in SQLyog, it doesn't seem like you can add md5 as a function for that password field.

Am I missing something? Is there another place in the program where I can add an encrypted field. When I use a test server like Zend – I can add a user in phpmyadmin and it seems to work. On our regular server there is no phpmyadmin – only an IIS and SQLyog, so I'm sort of at a loss of where to change this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.