Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

[9.50B1] First Impressions

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog BETA Discussions [9.50B1] First Impressions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      linasg

Hi,

first impressions after 30 minutes of usage:

1. Return INFO tab back to previous place.

2. Make HISTORY and INFO tabs searchable.

3. Allow to log HISTORY tab to file (exclude import files)

peterlaursen
      Participant

1) INFO is *not* a child of a query. It is a *child* of current Object Browser selection.

2) +3) are old reqeusts and no difference before and after 9.5

linasg
      'peterlaursen' wrote:

1) INFO is *not* a child of a query. It is a *child* of current Object Browser selection.

2) +3) are old reqeusts and no difference before and after 9.5

1) close info tab. click on new table – info tab stays closed. It was really good feature to have info tab for current table as tab near tabs Messages and Table Data.

peterlaursen
      Participant

ok .. such things we are actually disucssing. When should they open and close automatically.

You can reopen it from 'tools' menu (or Ctrl+Shift+I). Persoanlly I'd like it in the menu opened *if not open already* by the + to the right ot the query tabs as well. But my fellows have objections.

linasg

I can say that it's really annoying to have INFO tab not near TABLE DATA tab after few days of 9.50b1 usage. Maybe it's possible to add configuration option for INFO tab position?

peterlaursen
      Participant

I agree – in particular if the currently selected object is a table. You will se DATA tab move up too soon. It just takes a little more time as the code behind it has more dependencies.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.