Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

9.0.2 – Autocomplete Is Broken!

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests 9.0.2 – Autocomplete Is Broken!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keith Davis
      Participant

It was working fine in previous versions, but today, I realized that 9.0.2 is only showing me a few tables and a few fields that match.

I can type auth+CTRL+SPACE, and I see 3 tables, but there are 10 that match those first 4 letters. Some tables won't match at all. For example, typing phase_+CTRL+SPACE should show me the phase_tracking table, but it does not.

I accidentally deleted the older version (9.0.1) of SQLyog. Can you look into this bug and can I get a copy of the older version until this is resolved?

peterlaursen
      Participant

I do not think the version will matter. Actually there is only one minor bugfix where 9.01 and 9.02 differs. Refer: http://www.webyog.com/blog/2011/04/22/sqlyog-mysql-gui-9-02-released/

It is likely a SQLite database that has corrupted somehow. Simply try this: In your user profile locate the “TAGS” folder. On Vista/Win7 it is C:Users{user}AppDataRoamingSQLyogTags. Simply delete or rename that folder. All files in there are SQlite databases (one for every connection you ever had open). SQLyog will then build new databases from scratch next time it connects to server(s).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.