Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

4.2beta5 Charset Is Not Saving

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests 4.2beta5 Charset Is Not Saving

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      webtask

When change charset in “Prefernces” -> “Font” it always used English charset and is not saving that I choose

peterlaursen
      Participant

What do you choose then ?

There is no language selection here. You can choose between the fonts installed on the system. Attached picture shows an example 😀 . Works fine! Even returns a resultset!

You must explain somewhat better what you want to achieve, and what you try to do.

webtask

When I choose fonts for SQL and data grids in preferences dialog, system dialog pop ups. In this dialog there is charset field is addition to font name. I need to choose not english character set for any font. When I done that, the character set is not saving and SQLyog use only default character set which usually is english only. For example, I want to see data from table with cyrrilic characters, but BETA1…BETA5 does not allow this.

peterlaursen
      Participant

I am sorry .. now I understand!

You are right. Ritesh may be able to give a better explanation, but a complete 'overhaul' of all charset issues is planned for version 4.3.

webtask

Hmmm. But SQLyog 4.1 works fine with fonts and font charsets…

peterlaursen
      Participant

did you tru 4.2 RC1 ??

It is somewhat difficult for me to test when I don't have your keyboard but the danish characters – æøåÆØÅ – become mapped to cyrillic characters when I set cyrillic font.

Get it from the beta5 link 😆

webtask

I'll try

webtask

Well done! RC1 show non-enlish characters properly

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.