Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22636
    vygi
    Member

    No crashes with Beta 10 so far — BRAVO!!

    Going to install beta 11.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22628
    vygi
    Member
    TGKnIght wrote on Oct 30 2006, 08:53 PM:
    Ok … beta 9 n 2 closed silently, no debug window appeared.

    Same here: beta 9 disappeared without a trace… Gonna install Beta 10 now.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22619
    vygi
    Member

    FYI: mine installation at work had “silent crash” again: two open connections, many small queries made during last one hour… and studdenly SQLyog was gone <_<

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22616
    vygi
    Member
    TGKnIght wrote on Oct 26 2006, 09:07 PM:
    Someone else mentioned this further up the thread… But it is very possible that this error is occuring because of having multiple connections open at once..

    Last week I had my first “silent crash” at home, and it was with one single connection, 90-120 min after start.

    I mostly connect to one single remote server and do not work long, mostly 30..90 minutes, this is maybe the reason why I did not see this problem earlier.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22611
    vygi
    Member
    Rohit wrote on Oct 26 2006, 02:59 PM:
    I can understand your frustration.

    …

    On the other hand, it is almost useful to me as it forces me to save my work (designed queries) more often and not just twice in a week like before 😉

    I wish you again successful bug hunting…

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22608
    vygi
    Member

    UPDATE: two hours later it happened again, not sure when … fact: SQLyog just not here anymore, so must probably disappeared without a trace on Alt-Tab as always.

    It becomes frustrating now!… This is the very first Windows application I have which crashes like this! All others at least show a Windows crash dialog. OK, it doesn't help at all, but at least I clearly see that I've got a problem.

    One more time and I wil have to install some 5.0 version.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22607
    vygi
    Member

    Intergrated debugging in Beta 8 does not help!

    SQLyog has crashed on my machine few minutes ago.

    I have installed and started it yesterday in the morning, after them it was running since today, left open with 4 connections over the night, now was running with 2 connections to two MySQL 5.0 servers, 2-3 tabs in each, with some small to middle-sized result sets up to 200-500.

    Now It has disappeared on Alt-Tab to another application.

    No debug screen, no windows crash dialog…. just exit without goodbye.

    So long,

    Vygi

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22602
    vygi
    Member
    Rohit wrote on Oct 24 2006, 09:47 AM:
    SQLyog crashing while the user switches from another application to SQLyog has become a stumbling block for kicking 5.2 FINAL out of the door 🙁

    Happy bug hunting!

    Small correction: it always happened to me on swithing FROM SQLyog to another application and not TO SQLyog — that's also the reason why I often even do not realize when it exits. SQLyog is just not here when I later want to switch back to it.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22600
    vygi
    Member

    For you records:

    sadly, I had two “silent crashes” at home over the weekend (SQLyog stable 5.19 on XP Home, AMD Sempron/Paris 3100+, no dual core, no dual monitor, no big fonts but WindowsBlinds installed).

    My installation at home was always very stable and has only crashed 3-4 times in the past half of year, always when I've tried to execute some query or during some data import/export… now it has disappeared twice within two days after Alt-Tab!

    I'm gonna use the latest Beta with the build-in debugging.

    Vygi

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22590
    vygi
    Member

    1) Are you using dual monitor configuration?

    no

    2) What is your screen resolution?

    1280 x 1024, 32bit

    3) Is your “Display Properties”->”Appearance”->Font Size property set to “Large” or “Extra Large”?

    nope; normal (96 dpi), with ClearType (for TFT)

    Vygi

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22587
    vygi
    Member
    Manoj wrote on Oct 18 2006, 04:57 AM:
    hi,

    You can download Debug version from this link : http://www.webyog.com/downloads/betas/not_…g52EntDebug.exe

    I don't know what *should* happen when a debug version crashes but only thing what happened now (yes, it crashed again on Ctrl+Tab) is the standard Windows problem reporting dialog which has appeared and offered to send info to Microsoft. I have even clicked on “Yes, send” but nothing kappened then (I don't have internet connection).

    So there is a difference (Windows crash dialog) but no advantages compared to the usual non-debug version.

    Once again: is there anything I should know and/or do?

    confused

    Vygi

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22584
    vygi
    Member

    FYI: Beta 5 has crashed once again, so I have downloaded and installed the Beta 6 DEBUG.

    Works stable so far (first 3 minutes ;-))

    Is there anything that I must know about error reporting with this debug version?

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22581
    vygi
    Member
    vygi wrote on Oct 13 2006, 07:35 AM:
    Fom my side, I can only confim that

    …

    (3) it did not happen at all since I have beta 5: it is up and running for 7 days now, since last Friday.

    But NOW IT DID!! 🙁

    At some moment SQLyog was simply gone!

    I did not realize when it happened but most probably again when I have switched from SQLyou to so another application.

    So it is still an issue in Beta 5.

    Should I try your debug build?

    Vygi

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22580
    vygi
    Member

    Fom my side, I can only confim that

    (1) it always happened when I tried to switch FROM SQLyog TO another application

    (2) it never happened when I was just switching between connections

    (3) it did not happen at all since I have beta 5: it is up and running for 7 days now, since last Friday.

    in reply to: Sqlyou Still Quietly Disappears #22572
    vygi
    Member

    I also did not have this problem yet, after one week of using beta 5

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 153 total)