Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Request – To Not Show Comments In Messages Tab

forums forums SQLyog SQLyog: Bugs / Feature Requests Request – To Not Show Comments In Messages Tab

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      classaxe

Hi there,

I notice that in this build the comments window shows my comments in the messages window, all collapsed into a single line.

I'm not sure why comments need to be shown at all, unless it is to allow admins to use comments in their scripts to show where problems occur, but more worryingly the first actual sql statement following such a comment is shown on the same line AS the comment.

[attachment=1794:sqlyog_messages.png]

I'd rather see the comments in the messages window unwrapped, and without stats rather than run into the first actual query and have to look closely to see where the comment ends and my actual query begins, perhaps like this:

[attachment=1795:sqlyog_messages_preferred.png]

To me this seems better than running multi-line comments together then reducing the amount of actual query that can be seen (…) by lumping that in the same line as the comment. In some cases I can never see the actual query being executed.

You don't have to colour-code the messages mind you, but it might be clearer if you did.

Anyway, I love the product, thanks for continuing to make great improvements, my ongoing loyalty is assured.

Blessings,

Martin Francis

<>< http://www.ecclesiact.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.